I (MACRODOT) invest a lot of time — and money! — into creating music. I hope that the effort and attention to detail I put into each track makes for a great listening experience for you.
If you’ve already purchased an album or track, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I really appreciate your support and generosity.
If you want to contribute some cash to help sustain the music-making, you can do so right here in whatever amount you choose ($USD):
Here is a brief list of items that come out of our pockets in order to write music...
- Studio computers and laptops
- Upgrading Studio computers and laptops
- Audio monitors/speakers
- Computer software
- Midi controllers
- RCA cables, Midi cables, VGA cables, XLR cables
- Microphones (nice ones arent cheap)
- Rack gear (synths, power conditioners, patch bays, etc...)
- Beer!!! (Hefeweizen)
- Stand up portable Air Conditioner (its hot in Phoenix!)
- Electricity bills!
- Thumb drives (cant have enough of these)
- Endless Hard Drives
- Acoustic foam (for my listening)
- Additional insulation or matting (for my neighbors sake)
- Travel expenses (when promoters blow)
- Website hosting fees and domain name registrations
- Business expenses
- Flyers, Business Cards, Promos
- Other stuff... I know Im missing like 100 other little things...
MACRODOT is 100% independent and self-financed, so every dollar you give will go directly towards funding more MACRODOT music! Click the button below to help out!